F.O. Licht’s World Ethanol and Biofuels Report Online and PDF Newsletter
Data, news, comment and analysis on fuel ethanol, biodiesel, industrial and beverage alcohol markets.
F.O. Licht’s World Ethanol and Biofuels Report provides unrivalled accuracy and experience in the market, helping you to increase your profits and stay ahead of your competitors.
With the latest world market news, prices, forecasts and trends – you can react to developments and plan before your competitors.
Unique from F.O. Licht – monthly ethanol balances backed up with historical data saves you time searching for critical business information.
The latest country reports including feedstocks, production, processing, consumption, imports and exports, supply and demand, prices, policy and much more.
As part of your subscription you can now access Licht’s Interactive Database – Ethanol & Biofuels.
- Licht’s Interactive Database gives you access to the largest and most comprehensive database of world commodity statistics
- Locate, interrogate and retrieve data on soft commodities that will help you to identify trends and opportunities within your market
- Create customised reports on the latest commodity trade data
- Analyse historical and current price movements
- Forecast future trends to assist in your business planning
CLICK HERE to download the World Ethanol & Biofuels Report brochure
PLEASE NOTE: Price is for a one year subscription for a single user
A subscription to F.O. Licht’s World Ethanol & Biofuels Report includes:
- Full online access: All the latest news stories, features and interviews with a searchable archive of over 12,000 articles ensuring you never miss a story
- Daily email alerts: Providing you with the latest world market news, allowing you to react to events before your competitors
- The latest issue available online as soon as it’s published as a PDF
- Access to Licht’s Interactive Database – Ethanol & Biofuels
- Interactive dashboards: Trade and Production & Consumption dashboards that you can manipulate to your requirements
- Access to F.O. Licht’s Plant & Production database and World Sugar Directory
- PLUS! Ask the Analyst service
F.O. Licht is the leading soft commodity analyst, reporting on a wide range of commodities, including sugar, grain, coffee, tea, molasses, ethanol and biofuels. With over 150 years’ experience, F.O. Licht offers unrivalled and timely information across an extensive portfolio of publications and services.
Editor: Christoph Berg
For more information about this product, please contact email@example.com